Summer Sounds – Free Concerts
- June 12, Wednesday from 6:30-8:45 – the Last Call Band at Virginia Park
- August 14, Wednesday from 6:30-8:45 – band to be announced at Park Township Community
Center stage (at the Ottawa County Fairgrounds).
Park Township Farmers Market
Friday’s are Market Days! May 24 thru September 13 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Located at the Ottawa County Fairgrounds, 1286 Ottawa Beach Road, just 5 minutes from the Holland State Park.
New this year – “Kid’s Corner”, 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- May 24 – Face Painting & Pony Rides
- May 31 – Twirly Mobile
- June 7 – Nature Book
- June 14 – Seed Pots with Plant Marker
- June 21 – Animal Bookmark
- July 5 – Fourth of July Windsock
- July 12 – Butterfly Mobile
- July 19 – “Tie Dye” Resist Art
- August 9 – Iron Chef
- August 30 – Paper Flowers
- September 6 – Pinecone Birdfeeder
- September 13 – Leaf Etching
2013 Clean Up Days
Back by popular demand, the 2013 Clean-Up Days will be held at Black River Recycling, on Lakewood Blvd. between 120th & 112th Avenues (first driveway east of Kendall Electric at 11560 Lakewood Blvd.) from 7:00 a.m. to noon on the following dates: May 18; July 20; Sept. 21
Please note: Proof of residency is required.
Batteries and lawn waste will be accepted. There is a limit of two (2) appliances and four (4) tires per household.
NOT ACCEPTED: paints, drain oils, solvents and other petroleum products, fuel tanks, sealed containers, tree stumps or normal household garbage. Loose roofing materials will not be accepted; all roofing materials must be boxed or bagged.
Computer equipment or other electronics: eWasteNot WantNot LLC will be available to accept these recyclable items. They will accept most electronic devices for recycling except for fluorescent bulbs, smoke detectors and tube type televisions. Call 616-510-7977 for more information.
For information on the disposal of hazardous wastes please call 393-5645.